Roku was founded by Anthony Wood in the year of 2002, the inventor of the digital video recorder. Roku manufactures and sells streaming devices and offers more than 4000+ streaming chancel in the Roku channels store. A Roku streaming player is a device that lets you enjoy the internet on your TV. Once you buy a Roku player you don’t need to pay monthly. It is a one-time price that you have to pay for buying a Roku player device. But you have to pay for the channels that you want to stream. With the help of the Roku player, you can stream channels like Netflix, Prime Video, HBO, access to 100000+ movies and episodes, and thousands of free and paid channels.
List Of Roku Streaming Devices:
1. Roku Express HD
- Easy to use with a simple setup.
- Includes High-Speed HDMI® Cable.
- Great for a gift.
- Simple remote.
2. Roku Premiere HD 4K
- Easy way to 4K & HDR streaming.
- Includes Premium High-Speed HDMI® Cable.
- Great for 4K & HDR TVs.
- Simple remote.
3. Roku® Streaming Stick®+
- High-performance portability
- Up to 4x the wireless range
- Great for 4K & HDR TVs
- Voice remote with TV controls
4. Roku Ultra
- Our best streaming experience
- Fast channel launch & lost remote finder
- Great for cutting cable
- Enhanced voice remote with personal shortcut buttons
Why Roku Is Best Than Other Streaming Devices?
There is plenty of streaming devices available in the market, but Roku is best because of its amazing features. Let’s put some highlights on the features of Roku, which makes them a great streaming device among the other streaming device.
- Easy To Set Up And Use: The device is easy to set up and use. Just plug the HDMI cable with your Roku device and TV and just call the Roku Customer Care team for help.
- 400+ Free And Paid Channels: Roku offers more than 4000+ channels include paid channels.
- Single Interface: With the help of the Roku device you can stream various apps on your Roku devices such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu TV, HBO Now, and many more.
- High-Quality Video: Roku offers you to stream high-quality videos on your TV without any interruption.
How To Create Roku Account
If you want to stream movies, shows, and channels on your Roku media player then firstly you need to create a racy account. Signing up for an account is free and easy to do. Here you have to follow the below steps to create a Roku account.
- Firstly go to the official website of Roku i.e. www.roku.com
- Click on the Sign In which is located at the upper right corner of your screen
- On the next screen, there is a Create Account on the right side of the page. Click on it.
- Fill out your details like your name, email, password, and so on. After that click on the Continue button.
- Now your Roku account has been created and you use it with your Roku device.
Helpline Number: If you experience any kind of issue while creating your account, you can take help from the Roku representative by directly talk to them.
If you have purchased a new Roku device and don’t know how to set up, then read on this article. In this article we guide you step by step how to set up your Roku device. The setup process is the same for all the Roku devices, it doesn’t matter what Roku model you have. Let’s start.
- Firstly connect your Roku with an HDMI cable and connect that HDMI cable to an unused HDMI port on your TV or monitor. And if you own a Roku Firestick, then you don’t need an HDMI cable, insert directly to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Now connect your Roku device to the AC adapter.
- Set the TV to the correct input for the Roku device. Now a Roku’s welcome screen appears on your TV screen.
- You will also get a Roku remote. Insert batteries into it to operate.
- You first need to pair the remote. Press and hold the reset buttons for several seconds for pairing the Roku remote.
- With the help of Roku remote chose your desired language and on the next screen set up your internet connection.
- In new Roku models have the features of Wifi, you can also connect directly to your router with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- If you are using Wifi, then select Set up a new wireless connection.
- Select your Wifi network from the list and enter the Wifi password to connect.
- Once your Roku device connected to the network it might take some time to install updates. Let it update and restart if needed.
- Roku may ask to detect your TV’s display. Use the remote to start this brief test.
- Now follow the instructions and open a Roku website on your phone or computer and enter the code that you were seeing on your screen.
- If you have already an account on Roku then directly sign in otherwise create an account.
- Give a nickname to your Roku device to easily identify if you have more than one Roku devices.
- Roku may ask you to choose channels and log in to enable them. Once you click Continue, the Roku device will automatically complete its setup and add channels. It will take some time to add channels. It will take some time to add channels.
- Once this process finished, you are ready to stream video and other channels on your Roku device.
Roku Technical Customer Support Phone Number: If you experience any kind of difficulties while setting up your Roku device, you can also take help from the customer service representative by dialing their helpline number.
There are plenty of reasons for which you might need the help of Roku technical customer support. So the point that comes to everyone’s mind is how to contact the Customer Care team. So in this post, we have listed all the ways through which you can easily get in touch with the support team and bring your issue in front of them. Here are the steps:
- Visit the Roku Support page. You can visit the page by click on this link. Click Here.
- Select an issue from the drop-down search bar and read the article that help page leads to you and see if it can fix your issue or not?
- If the article is not relevant to your issue and still you need the help and want to talk to a Roku representative, click on the Contact Support.
- A new web page will be open on your screen displaying three options: Live Text Chat, Email Us, and Phone Support. You can select any of them as per your ease.
- In case, you need immediate assistance then you can directly chat with them by click on the Live Text Chat option. Enter your name, email, and phone number along with the message you would like to send to customer support and start to Click Chatting.
- If your problem or question is less urgent then you can also select the Email Us option to send your query to the customer support team. Enter your name, email address, phone number, and a brief description of your problem and send it to the support team. Mostly they will revert within 24 hours, but sometimes it may take more time.
- If you want to directly speak to the customer service representative then directly call on the Phone Number which is 800-934-6046. You can call them at any time during the day and it is the best way to bring your issue in front of them.