Best Way To Contact Amazon Customer Service
If you are one the Amazon customer and have any query or issue about an order or Amazon service, the best ways to contact the Amazon Customer Service department for a fast response.
You can call them directly for quick answers. Here in this post, we will discuss all the best ways to contact Amazon Customer Service for help with just about anything related to your account.
If you want to contact Amazon Customer Service then here we describe some of the best ways to contact Amazon regarding your query for your order or services.
Chat is an easier way to contact Amazon representative. Here’s how to contact them through chat.
- Firstly log in to your Amazon account. Scroll to the bottom of the page and under the column “Let Us Help You”, click on “Help”.
- On the next page, under the heading Browse Help Topics, tap on “Need More Help?”
- Click “Contact Us” from the menu that appears to the right.
- On the next page, select the general area of concern from the four topics offered “An Order I Placed,” “Device”, “Digital Content And Services.” or “Prime or Something Else.”
- Click the drop-down bar(s) under “Tell us more”
- Click the button that appears with the word “Chat“ to commence an online conversation with a customer representative.
Amazon also has accounts on major social platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to make more interaction with users. If you have any issues like missing shipment or any issue with your order or service.
You can contact them through these social media accounts by the comment, tweet or using #hashtag on their several accounts.
Go to the official account of Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, and Instagram and send them a brief message which briefly explains your problem, and wait for their response.
This may be not the efficient way to contact them, but it helps in attaining the attention of the company to the problem.
Amazon Social Media Accounts
- Amazon Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/AmazonHelp
- Official Amazon Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/Amazon
- Official Amazon Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/amazon/
Note: Please avoid including order numbers or payment details until a representative responds to ask for them.
This is one the direct way to contact Amazon by dialing Amazon Customer service helpline number which is 1-877-590-2114. You can call on that number at any time whenever you want. It is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you encountering any issue with Amazon service or order or need urgent help regarding your Amazon account, then you can use this number.
You can also have the Email option to contact Amazon. Amazon provides two email address on which you can send your email regarding your issue or query for your Amazon order or services. The response time for email is often 48 hours or might be more.
- For an issue that is related to your Amazon account like billing dispute, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For general information, you can email at email@example.com.
In case, if you want fast assistance to then just pick up the phone and dial Amazon Helpline Number: 877-590-2114. There are representatives who help you out. They are well experts and are available 24*7 hours.
How to Contact Amazon. If you have a question about an order or an issue with service, contacting Amazon using their online contact form at https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us/ is normally the best course of action.