Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of the most demanding streaming devices that gives you multimedia on-demand at any time when you want. The Amazon Fire Stick is the product of Amazon, the world’s largest eCommerce company and has changed the way of watching the television nowadays. Due to its compatible design, you can take this device anywhere when you travel. But at certain times these technologies also result in failure or creates an issue like Fire Stick Frozen or a blank screen. Here in this article, we illustrate all the basic steps to fix the issues of the Fire Stick frozen or a blank screen when using an Amazon Fire Stick device.
When your fire stick doesn’t work or fire stick gets a freeze, then the first question that came into your mind is “Why My Fire Stick Is Frozen?” There can be some of the reasons behind the issue of the frozen firestick screen that you face. It may be some of the following as mentioned below:
- The Fire Stick you are using may not be updated with the current version. It may be the reason behind your problem.
- Some of the files installed on your computer may be corrupted results in Amazon Fire Tv Screen frozen.
- If you have installed the Kodi on your Fire Stick, then it may also be the reason why you may have to face such an issue.
- The files installed on your Fire Stick may not be downloaded properly also can be the reason behind the fire stick frozen issue.
Amazon Fire TV Stick – all the more ordinarily known as Fire Stick – is probably the best streaming media device available in the market. This isn’t to imply that that the device doesn’t have its very own few issues. Once in a while, you may confront some issues with this device. Here, we are going to discuss one of the most widely recognized one, fire stick frozen. If your Amazon Fire Stick ever freezes, here you learn how to unfreeze it.
- Restart: As we already know that restarting your device mostly solved the issues. So initially simply restart your Amazon Fire Stick and connect to the network. Unplug the device power cord and wait for 30 seconds, then plug it back again.
- Power Supply: accompanied your Amazon Fire TV. Adaptors have an alternate power supply, which is the reason they are made customized to each device’s necessity.
- HDMI Port: If you are using the 1st and 2nd generation Amazon Fire TV, make sure you are using 1.3 and above HDMI cable for high speed. Also, strictly use the HMDI extender that came with the device for Fire TV Stick. In case you are using an HDMI Hub, try bypassing the hub by connecting the TV directly. You can also try switching to a different HDMI port to make sure your port is not faulty or working properly.
A frozen screen also needs to restart in the same way as we do in a computer case when it freezes. Mostly, Fire TV will freeze on the startup menu when you have nothing to see on the screen. At that time you can’t control the menu or use remote to do anything. In such a scenario, you might need the help of Amazon Fire TV Support when you have nothing to do with your remote. If your Amazon Fire Stick ever freezes, here you learn how to unfreeze it.
- The first thing that you need to do when your Amazon Fire Stick freezes, is to restart your device. Simply unplug all the devices and wait for a few minutes until all devices turned off. Then plug in all the devices again and start your device.
- If your device is taking too much time for loading the data, then you can try by clearing the cache data. It can solve your problem at some points.
- It may be the possibility that the USB port you are using is faulty. Try to switch your USB port to a different USB port on your Fire TV.
- In case, you are using an AV receiver or soundbar with the Amazon Fire Stick, confirm that the receiver is turned on and is connected correctly to the right input. If that doesn’t help, try connecting your Fire Stick to the television directly.
- If your Amazon Fire Stick is stuck on the logo screen, don’t rush the device by clicking blatantly on the remote. Wait for the Fire Stick to load. Sometimes it can take up to 10 minutes for the device to complete the process.
When you are watching your favorite show, video or movie and suddenly the screen goes black or blank will be one of the worst situations. At that time you just have to know the reasons behind the problem. You can also contact Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support which provides you the instant and ultimate solution.
To Fix a Black or Blank Screen Issue:
- Firstly check the device settings. Make sure that the correct HDMI input channel is properly connected to Amazon Fire Stick
- Check all the connections are properly connected or not. Also check for the folds, harm, and curves in the HDMI cable
- If HDMI cable is faulty then replacing it with the original one. And again reconnect it properly and tight.
- Power off all the devices. If multiple devices connect with Fire TV then disconnect them, only connect the Fire Stick to the Fire TV device.
- Change your TV resolution. Try another resolution like a change from 1080p to 720p. You can do this by pressing the Up and Rewind button on your remote together.
- Look at your soundbar or AV receiver. You want the input switched “on” in the right setting. Further, if you’re using 2nd or 3rd generation, the soundbar needs to be connected directly to your TV. Do note that a 4K Ultra HD stream may cause some flickering.
If you have any queries or need and information about how to do troubleshooting and manage Amazon Fire TV issues. You can check the technical FAQ on the Amazon website directly. If still have any doubt, please contact Amazon Fire Stick Customer Support.