How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership: 800-934-6046
How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership? Amazon Prime is the great program offered by Amazon to their customers who shops regularly from their site. They charge a fee of $ 119 yearly or $12.99 months.
And provides you the whole benefits which include free deliveries, unlimited photo storage, music streaming, and eBook reading and access to the Prime Video library. But by any means, you don’t need amazon prime services or want to stop or cancel amazon prime membership account then read below:
If you find the cost is reasonable for you, then you can enjoy many benefits of the Amazon Prime membership subscription.
When you think that you have no longer need for Amazon prime membership, you can cancel at any time with just a few clicks on your account.
You could receive a partial or full refund for the membership, depending on how you have used the services.
How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership Guide 2019 However, you have signed up for Amazon Prime and then you realize that it was not quite right for you. Or Prime Video does not have any shows or movies that you want to see or have not the things which you are looking for. Whatever your reason, canceling your Amazon Prime membership account is very simple and quick.
Read the below details for How To Cancel Your Amazon Prime Membership. If you face any kind of trouble while canceling your Amazon Prime Account, then you can call our Amazon Prime Customer Service Number: +1 800 934 6046 for fast and instant solutions.
The process of canceling your Amazon Prime membership slightly differs, depending on whether you’re a paying Prime member or on a 30-day free trial.
- Open the Amazon.com site and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the page where Accounts & List is written, click on it.
- A drop-down menu will be open, find the “Your Prime Membership” from the drop-down menu and click on it.
- On the left-hand side of Your Prime Membership page, you will get all the info of your Amazon Prime accounts. Like your preferred payment card, payment history, and also an option of End Membership and Benefits.
- Click on the “End Membership and Benefits”.
- After clicking on the “End Membership and Benefits”. A new page will be open where Amazon will try to convince you to use Prime by reminding the benefits that they have provided to you if you go for cancellation. Go to the bottom of the page and select the “I Do Not Want My Benefits” button.
- Amazon will follow up twice to make sure that you want to cancel your membership. Click on the “Continue to Cancel” and “Cancel Membership” on the two subsequent screens that appear to cancel your account.
You can cancel your Amazon Prime Membership free trial either with the help of the Amazon app or also by visiting on the amazon website. Let’s discuss both methods:
By Using Website:
- Open the Amazon site. In case you’re as of now signed in, doing so will open your Amazon home page.
- In the event that you aren’t signed into Amazon, drift the cursor over Account and Lists, click Sign in, enter your email address and password, and click Sign in.
- Take the mouse over Account and Lists. It’s on the upper right side of the page. Doing so will provoke a drop-down menu.
- Click Your Account. This connection is under the “Your Account” heading on the extreme right side of the Accounts & Lists” drop-down menu.
- Click on Manage Prime Membership. It’s in the middle of the page, beneath the “More Order Actions” heading.
- Click Do not continue. This link is on the far middle-left side of the screen below the “Payment History” heading.
- Click Continue to Cancel. It’s at the bottom of the page.
- Click End on [expiration date]. This option is near the top of the page. Clicking it will confirm your decision to end your Prime membership.
- For example, if your free trial ends on February 12th of 2019, this button would read “End on February 12, 2019”.
By Using The Mobile App:
- Open Amazon. It’s the white app with a blue shopping cart icon. Doing so will take you to your Amazon home page if you’re logged in.
- If you aren’t logged into Amazon, tap Sign in, enter your email address and password, and tap Sign in.
- Tap ☰. This option is in the top-left corner of the screen. Doing so will open a menu of account options.
- Tap Prime. It’s either near the bottom of this menu (iPhone) or near the top of the menu (Android).
- Scroll down and tap Manage Prime Membership. This is near the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down and tap Do not continue. You’ll see this option near the bottom of the page, directly below the “Prime Payment Settings” section
- Scroll down and tap Continue to Cancel. It’s the last button on this page.
- Tap End on [expiration date]. This option is near the top of the page. Tapping it will confirm your decision to end your Prime membership.
Amazon Prime has the right to cancel your amazon prime membership at any time with prior notice. If you wish to cancel your amazon prime account, you can do, you will able to claim for a refund from Amazon. The refund you will get depends upon the balance that you have been used.
Most of people not able to get their refund due to a lack of knowledge. They don’t know the proper procedure, how to apply for a refund or canceled the amazon prime service. Here we provide you the Amazon customer service number on which Amazon prime experts will assist you for all types of queries and problems that you faced with your Amazon Prime account.
If you find for any misleading or impeachment of the terms and conditions of the Amazon Prime services, then you are not allowed to get a refund for your amazon prime membership. So only the genuine customers can get their refund of prime membership services if they apply for a refund in a correct manner. If you have no idea how to apply then you can take assistance from Amazon Prime Customer Service number.
For any refund for prime membership services, you’ll need to contact Amazon prime customer service number and request them to refund your amount.
Amazon Prime Membership offers countless services like faster delivery, free music, and video, free kindle books, latest movies and much more. You will get the benefits of such services only when you subscribe or taking the Amazon Prime Membership subscription. All these facilities you can obtain by paying a fixed amount per month or annually.
If you want Refund from Amazon Prime you have to follow these steps:
- Login Your Amazon Prime Account.
- Go to Setting Option, there will be an option is available to cancel your membership.
- Click to End Your Prime Membership.
- Then, wait for 5–7 days and check your Account for money received or not.
- If you have not received money from amazon prime.
- You can call and talk to amazon prime representative for amazon prime cancellation & refund.
- You can get an instant refund from the amazon prime customer service team.
- The customers who have paid for Prime membership, but never used the benefits could be eligible for a full refund. And the customers who have used the benefits could be eligible for refunds. It depends upon the benefits they have used and the amount of time pending in their membership.
- If you are not Amazon Prime paying, and using Amazon Prime 30 day trial period, then you will not be charged for the account. Therefore you will not be eligible for a refund.