How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership? Amazon Prime is the great program offered by Amazon to their customers who shops regularly from their site. They charge a fee of $ 119 yearly or $12.99 months. And provides you the whole benefits which include free deliveries, unlimited photo storage, music streaming, and eBook reading and access to the Prime Video library. But by any means, you don’t need amazon prime services or want to stop or cancel amazon prime membership account then read below:
If you find the cost is reasonable for you, then you can enjoy many benefits of the Amazon Prime membership subscription.
When you think that you have no longer need for Amazon prime membership, you can cancel at any time with just a few clicks on your account.
You could receive a partial or full refund for the membership, depending on how you have used the services.
How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership Guide 2019 However, you have signed up for Amazon Prime and then you realize that it was not quite right for you. Or Prime Video does not have any shows or movies that you want to see or have not the things which you are looking for. Whatever your reason, canceling your Amazon Prime membership account is very simple and quick.
Read the below details for How To Cancel Your Amazon Prime Membership. If you face any kind of trouble while canceling your Amazon Prime Account, then you can call our Amazon Prime Customer Service Number: +1 855 856 6451 for fast and instant solution.
The process of canceling your Amazon Prime membership slightly differs, depending on whether you’re a paying Prime member or on a 30 day free trial.
- Open the Amazon.com site and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the top right corner of the page where Accounts & List is written, click on it.
- A drop-down menu will be open, find the “Your Prime Membership” from the drop-down menu and click on it.
- On the left-hand side of Your Prime Membership page, you will get all the info of your Amazon Prime accounts. Like your preferred payment card, payment history, and also an option of End Membership and Benefits.
- Click on the “End Membership and Benefits”.
- After clicking on the “End Membership and Benefits”. A new page will be open where Amazon will try to convince you to use Prime by reminding the benefits that they have provided to you if you go for cancellation. Go to the bottom of the page and select the “I Do Not Want My Benefits” button.
- Amazon will follow up twice to make sure that you want to cancel your membership. Click on the “Continue to Cancel” and “Cancel Membership” on the two subsequent screens that appear to cancel your account.
The Customers Support Helpline shows you how to cancel an Amazon Prime free trial. Subsequent to doing as such, your free trial will proceed until its termination date.
You can cancel your Amazon Prime Membership free trial either with the help of the Amazon app or also by visiting on the amazon website. Let’s discuss both methods:
By Using Website:
- Open the Amazon site. In case you’re as of now signed in, doing so will open your Amazon home page.
- In the event that you aren’t signed into Amazon, drift the cursor over Account and Lists, click Sign in, enter your email address and password, and click Sign in.
- Take the mouse over Account and Lists. It’s in the upper right side of the page. Doing so will provoke a drop-down menu.
- Click Your Account. This connection is under the “Your Account” heading on the extreme right side of the Accounts & Lists” drop-down menu.
- Click on Manage Prime Membership. It’s in the middle of the page, beneath the “More Order Actions” heading.
- Click Do not continue. This link is on the far middle-left side of the screen below the “Payment History” heading.
- Click Continue to Cancel. It’s toward the bottom of the page.
- Click End on [expiration date]. This option is near the top of the page. Clicking it will confirm your decision to end your Prime membership.
- For example, if your free trial ends on February 12th of 2019, this button would read “End on February 12, 2019”.
By Using The Mobile App:
- The customers who have paid for Prime membership, but never used the benefits could be eligible for a full refund. And the customers who have used the benefits could be eligible for refunds. It depends upon the benefits they have used and the amount of time pending in their membership.
- If you are not Amazon Prime paying, and using Amazon Prime 30 day trial period, then you will not be charged for the account. Therefore you will not be eligible for a refund.