What Is Facebook?
Facebook is one of the growing online social media networking websites which is used for sending messages, sharing posts and status. Apart from sending messages, people use Facebook as an advertisement platform for promoting their products and services.
It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
A Facebook account mostly locked or blocked due to suspicious and malicious activity that happening on your account which may be done by you or someone else deliberately or unintentionally. As Facebook becomes the most popular social networking site, people use it for their business purposes.
Facebook ensures the proper security of the account so that no one can misuse the account. If they found any kind of suspicious activity on your account, it locked your account immediately. It has both advantages and drawbacks. From the point of security, it is very good. But sometimes real users also face this issue which is really a very frustrating scenario. Sometimes user frustration is really high. They couldn’t find the Facebook Customer Support Number for availing help in terms to get their Facebook account unlocked.
There are several reasons for a Facebook account to be locked. Some of them we have listed below:
- If you are doing some suspicious or malicious activity on your account, Facebook will block your account for security reasons.
- Sending/accepting too many friend requests in bulk can also block the Facebook account.
- Access your account from any alien location.
- Creating a fake Facebook account.
- If you are not following the Facebook terms and policies and posting illegal content, an unsolicited approach for dating or contact, harassing other Facebook users.
- Reporting by someone to Facebook about your account as a fake or scam. For this mass, complaint requires, not a single report can cause blocking.
To get back into your Facebook account, you need to login to Facebook and follow the instructions offers by Facebook to verify your identity. Facebook may offer a number of ways to confirm your identity. Mostly you will get one of these following options to verify your identity.
- Identifying friends based on their tagged photos
- Answering your security question (if you added to your account)
- Contact a friend you’ve previously chosen to help you.
- Providing your date of birth
- Requesting to upload a photo of yourself
However, the method presented to you to unlock your Facebook account might also depend on the reason why your Facebook account was locked earlier. For instance, if you have the option to take help from friends, then do the following steps:
- Open a web browser and type facebook.com
- The login page will open. Enter login credentials.
- Once done. Select the option “Get help from friends” that will display on your screen
- Select the trusted friends from the list from the contact page that will open.
- As you do the same, click on continue and Facebook will send security code to those contacts in their message inbox
- Now contact those friends and fetch those verification codes without any further delay.
- Once you receive all the codes from all the friends, provide the same corresponding to their names to unlock the Facebook account.
In certain cases, might you need to verify your account by uploading your photo ID. This is a way to verify your tagged photos to confirm that you are who you claim to be. The steps are as follows:
- Enter your email address or phone number
- Your full name as it is listed in the account
- Upload a photo
- Click on the link in an email you receive to reactivate the account
We have created an infographic that helps in getting your Facebook account back at work again. I hope it will help you to get the solution to your problem.
I hope you can easily unlock your Facebook account after following the steps as stated above. If still, you are unable to unlock your Facebook account, then you are missing some steps or not doing it properly.
In that case, you can take help from Facebook Customer Experts (unofficial) they will help you properly and resolve your issue within minutes.